Welcome!

Welcome to Scrap It Beautiful!'s Blogspot. I hope you enjoy browsing through here, and looking at some of the work I have done. I hope to bring you creative ideas, as well as provide pictures of the work that I do. You can take a look at my website by visiting http://www.scrapitbeautiful.net/ .

Pricing for scrapbooks, examples of my work, and lots of other neat stuff can be found there. Please note, if you landed here via http://www.beautifulscrapping.com/, my website and email has changed to fit the name of my business; therefore, beautifulscrapping.com will eventually go the way of the dinosaur!

If you would like to contact me, do so at lisa@scrapitbeautiful.net .

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just blogging...

So, I can't believe February is almost over! I'm getting ready now for St. Paddy's Day, with green things and shamrocks all over my studio...
I spent yesterday and part of the day before reorganizing everything in there. So much stuff!!! The problem for me is, I love everything artsy-crafty, and want to do it all. My goal this year is to try to incorporate different techniques into some of my traditional work.
I'm taking a technique class this weekend, and hoping to perfect it over the next several weeks. The results, if I succeed, will be spectacular. There is nothing, truly, like handmade. I see the card racks at the local drugstore and take a peek here and there. So many have such a cold feeling to me when I hold them in my hands.
Well, off to the workplace! So much to do, pictures forthcoming!

No comments: